Child and Adult Psychologist
We may feel lost in a storm of problems, but together we can find a place of calm resolve.
- I listen to others before I speak.
- I can practice self-calming by breathing in and exhaling slowly.
- I speak confidently and calmly.
- I let others finish what they are saying before I speak.
- I consider what I am thinking before I speak it out loud.
- My thoughts are under control.
- Happiness is pouring into my life.
- My body is healthy.
- I have lots of energy.
- My mind is calm.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I attract positive people.
- When I believe in myself, so do others.
- I express my needs and feelings.
- I am my own unique self – special, creative and wonderful.