Are you considering therapy?
If you thinking about therapy you may be experiencing some of the issues listed here. Seeking advice with a caring, understanding, and experienced professional may help you to feel better and to resolve important issues.
Individual therapy can help you to:
• Alleviate depression and understand unexplained frequent mood swings.
• Relieve anxiety and or panic attacks
• Combat addiction
• Resolve conflicts in relationships
• Deal with work related stress and job termination
• Cope with loss and loneliness
• Difficulty with decision making
• Overcoming self-doubt and poor self-esteem
• Problems with forgetting and completing tasks
• Symptoms of fatigue and difficulty sleeping
• Coping with chronic pain
• Managing transitions: career, marriage, relocation, relationships, aging